my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Saturday, October 23, 2004

What?!

I totally forgot about blogging what happened 2 days ago, or was that just a day ago? Eheheehe couldn't remember. Working 4 am in the morning is really making me confused of days and nights, its either I thoughts it's one day earlier or one day later.. Alright here's what happened.

I went home after work and slept around 12 plus in the afternoon, roughly around that time. Then I woke up all of a sudden and looked at the clock, it was 5.45 (didn't write this on international hour cos you will know why after this) and I go, "Oh shit, not again! I'm late again!" More convincing towards what happened, I saw a miss call from LingLing and a message from her saying I didn't message her, and I thought I slept the whole 12 hours! Was about to call Cynthia and apologized for being late, again. I called LingLing and asked if it's 5.45 in the morning or evening, (the weather out there look like it's in the morning you see) and LingLing was laughing her head off telling me it's 5.45 in the evening.. and that's 1745 instead of 0545.. Ahahaha I was so stoned..

Very stoned..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home