my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

another shock..

i was having lunch with lingling today.. and teaching her how to play noah's ark on my pda when a short message from daryl came in.. it says, "bro.. cairil commit suicide.. pass away ar.." i was like.. WHAT?! before i could reply him kai sheng called from johor and told me the same news.. i was really shocked.. hoping it wasnt true..

everybody was calling everyone who are friends with cairil.. in the end keong told me its true.. i was like.. man.. this is my third time experiencing news like that.. losing 3 friends in one year.. i really really pray with my fingers crossed not to hear any of these news anymore.. no more.. and it happened today.. here i want to talk a bit about cairil.. a friend i met 3 years ago when i was doing canadian pre-university in taylors..

cairils a boyfriend to my old schoolmate.. desiree when they were doing a levels in taylors.. i got to know cairil through daryl and desiree.. cairils a very easy-going person.. and everybody would say he's cute when they get to know him.. although we didnt really go out and kinda lost touch after taylors.. we were in the same college after that.. sunway college.. we dont go out often.. but asking how we're doing everytime we bumped into each other is a must.. and we always say hi from afar when we see each other..

i saw cairil somewhere few days back.. and i didnt approach to say hi cos we were walking the opposite direction.. and hearing the news about him today made me regret so much.. for not saying at least a hello.. i feel life is getting more and more unpredictable nowadays.. and very ironic.. it happens every now and then.. i really am feeling speechless now.. for losing a friend i seldom kept in touch with..

losing a friend is like carving a scar in your heart,
losing a friend means you'll never get to keep in touch,
losing a friend means drifting you and me forever apart,
losing a friend is like missing you forever so much..

memories of you and me will never end,
for it will be here staying in my heart,
may you rest in peace my friend,
watching and taking care of us from far apart..

october 19th, 2004 - 1.40 am

2 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

As i read your blog i felt a tear,
Its hard to accept the truth especially when its someone dear,
Cairil will always be the sunny & carefree guy we miss,
With warmest wishes may he rest in peace...

I know everybody who knows Cairil would be devastated with this news. He's a guy whom nobody can dislike. He's just so simple and carefree and friendly all the time. So easy to get along with. Everyone who knows him would remember him for life...

1:57 AM  
Blogger gutsygal said...

sorry about ur fren... y did he commit suicide? may god bless his soul...

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home