my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Thursday, October 07, 2004

tiring night

today is my third day working at 8tv.. man im feeling more tired everyday.. ahahaha.. today i did some work of gathering different ages of some sms contest.. very the tired.. ahahaha especially my eyes.. its already small.. and i think its getting smaller... muahahahaha not to mention the 8tv theme.. its lingering in my head forever.. ahahahaha beh tahan.. lalalalalaa...

so whats gonna happen tomorrow? i dont know.. this week i'll be working from 6pm to 3am.. will be off on friday cos i've to go back to college to see some of my lecturers from victoria university.. ahhhh.. i think its gonna be damn boring cos its starting from 930 til 1530.. then i'll be heading home to watch MI with my family and lingling in genting highlands.. must be very very pack up there..

i dont know if i should look forward to next weeks schedule.. maybe not.. cos i'll be working alone.. not exactly alone but deni wont be going in work with me.. i'll be working with cynthia and bhavesh.. aih..

wish me lucks people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home