my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

should i, or should i not?

FUCK!

this is my second time blogging.. whats up with pressing shift + page up here man.. everything goes blank doing that.. not even pressing ctrl + z helps getting them back.. frust.. alright im really gonna make this as simple as possible.. the first one is better.. damn..

i was talking about why pictures online cannot be viewed.. so its server down? and if i should change my style of blogging.. cos what im doing here is just very informal.. wihout capital letters after every dots.. using lotsa dots.. and did i mention dots.. ahahaha yeah its kinda hard to explain la.. oh yeah and all these la's and lor's malaysian style.. i'll do a comparison here.. read carefully ah.. this is like doing primary english exercise man..

"today is a very nice day to be sleeping.. i wonder if i should go to bed or continue blogging leh? ahahaha i dont know wor.. couldnt make decision.. feeling hungry at the same time also.. aih.. oh well maybe i should just continue blogging and start thinking of lingling cos its really tiring working so early in the morning like this.. 0638 only.. aih.. so whats uppp malaysia?! alrights im just shitting with you now.. ahahah ive been loitering around too long.. i should get back to work now.. see ya"

OR

"Today is a very nice day to be sleeping but I wonder if I should go to bed or continue blogging? I dont know, couldnt make decision and am feeling hungry at the same time as well. Oh well, maybe I should just continue blogging and start thinking of LingLing because it's really tiring working so early in the morning like this, its only 0638. So, what's up Malaysia! Alright I'm just shitting with you now because I've been loitering around too long. I should get back to work now, see ya."

see the difference? what do you think? can i do a bit of both? without those dots, "..." the whole sentence would be like.. emotion-less.. yeah its like reading newspaper.. with those dots its like reading a live journal.. thats the whole point why people blog right? ahahah yeah i think i'll do a bit of both..

if you guys have any suggestion.. post it up here or link it up there yeah? ehehehe see you.. not gonna press shift + page up again.. gonna do ctrl + a ahahaha byebye

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Dot Dot Dot.. Dots are good =)

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home