my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Friday, October 22, 2004

Something I must say to you..

We kinda talked over about something 2 days ago, and it wasn't really nice to be in that situation after so long of not getting involved. Yes, it's true that I've not been paying much attention to you and I thought I did.. I'm sorry, from the bottom of my heart.

I was online yesterday and found out that you have changed your nick. It says, "Has made herself much too available & attainable but very unreceptive.." I felt really bad to be honest, seeing how much disappointment I have given you. The debate yesterday was very much said that I have hurt you in some other ways. I don't mean it. I just wanted the best for the both of us. I promised you things yet I never really did it because I thought I did it in a way. Instead of asking myself to see from your point of view, I asked you to do it seeing from my point of view. I shouldn't have asked you to do this and that because in this relationship, you have done more than enough. You have tried your very best to be a good girlfriend, giving everything you have, made yourself all available even when you're facing exams.

When we spoke on the phone yesterday,
Nothing seem to be the same as days away,
I wish all these to go as far as they could,
And leave us with only happiness inputs.

I never meant to say those things to you,
May you forgive me.. for everything I've done to you.

Sometimes I only do things without you saying,
Overall you're the one who's been telling,
Ridiculously I never admit all my mistakes,
Ridiculously I gave you all these unwanted state,
You want the best for everything and I shall let my mistakes fade..

Don't worry Ling, I too had put my pillow higher and thought hard of it, and I realized what happened is because of what I did, not you. Don't tell me what to do, I shall not let you down in time to come *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home