my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Have you?

engkau umpama merpati putih
patah sayapnya di udara
kau umpana merpati putih
patah sayapnya di udara

Have anyone of you heard of this song before? I listen to it everyday at my workplace because they play this song at this time, very often :) I like the melody of this song.. I had the title but left it somewhere with my braincells, maybe they went out to play.. All I know is OAG sang this song. Very nice..

Yeah guess what? I feel like doing another poetry here..

Ku merindui suara mu yang manis,
Ku merasai kehilangan diri mu di kota permaisuri,
Ku menanti kepulangan mu ke sisi hati,
Ku menunggu keajaiban yang bakal menjadi..

Man it's kinda hard to write poems in Bahasa Melayu.. Even after finishing the first part, it's even harder to continue writing ahahaha oh well, there's always a start for everything. I'll just practise more ehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home