my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

working life

well well.. i was very curious of how my internships gonna be before this.. working in 8tv is like hmm.. fun? alrights i get all the answers for it now cos im blogging from my working place at the moment.. okay let me tell you what my work is like.. im placed under the interactive department doing bugs for tv programmes..

basically my work is kinda relax.. and fun.. ahahaha but the working hours is like.. whoah totally taking away my nightlife.. ahahaha.. which means i cant go out yumcha with my friends.. i cant go out with my friends.. i cant spend time with my family.. and most of all.. i cant see my lingling.. man.. this is so cham.. ahaahaha.. i'll have to work night shift from 6pm til 3am this week.. then i'll be working from 4am til 11am? ahahah imagine waking up 3 in the morning and getting ready to WORK? ahahaha i cant imagine that.. but i think i'll be immune to it after a while.. im gonna miss my nightlife and spending time with lingling going out for movies whenever we want and going out dinner or yumcha at night.. most of all.. if i were to go visit lingling nowadays.. i might have to think twice cos i wont be able to visit her in the daytime neither night time.. come to think of it.. maybe i wont even be able to differenciate night and day ahahaha..

oh yeah.. my working place is also full of smokes.. cos they smoke :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee Lai said...

i'm so boreddd...
i'm juz //drop by..
ntg can do..so juz leave a step on ur bloggie!
>_<
hehehe...ur work..was fun?! i think so..
kekeke..gambateh!! ^__^

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home