my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

first day working morning shift?

helloo.. is this morning or midnight? or.. eric is no longer able to differenciate whats day and night.. this is my first time waking up 3 plus in the morning and going for a 4 am shift.. as soon as i got myself refreshed from the bed.. i drove myself off to 8tv.. a very cool and refreshing environment i must say.. nice to know that one is able to do almost anything on the road at such awkward time.. i did a u-turn on nkve highway.. just for the fun of it.. and going the other way round of jalan sehala.. going totally the opposite way in the highway.. man you dont get to do all these in the daytime nor night-time where all the cars comes speeding away.. ahahahaha im happy to know i can do that for the rest of the weeks of OCTOBER! ahahahaha man working 4 am in the morning.. love it..

just checked out some bodykits for my car.. man i cant wait.. end of this year.. my cars gonna be one chun babe ehehehe.. there goes my cash.. ahahaha

oh yeah lingling stuff something on my phone.. lemme see.. it looked like a cheque.. wait its a one million dollar cheque! USD! ahahaha nah im just shitting around.. *awww so sweet* its a small note! ahahaha yes yes its very comfy ehehehe love ya lots! i shall come conquer your house soon dont worry ekekeke *love love*

its 7 am..
where are all my friends..
must be sleeping really tight..
having fun through the night..
i miss my bed..
i miss my pillow..
but most of all..
i miss myself the sleepy head..

aih.. i want to sleep! bah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home