my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Thursday, October 21, 2004

What have you got to say?

Yeaps I have read some comments here about the way I should write.. I've decided to do a bit of both with DOTS.. Yeaps.. From today onwards this is how my writing style's gonna be, the LIMERIC style muahahahaa.. Suddenly feel like writing idioms..

Love, friendship and family,
Is what I will always have in me,
Money, fame and fortune,
Encourage nothing but dreaded moans,
Robberies, terrorists and sacrifices,
Indirectly make its way to the top of notion,
Controlling minds of little ones..

A bit the out but oh well, it's 0633 ahahaha a bit the hard to think properly.. Oh yeah, I was on my way to work just 1 hour ago yeah I woke up late again.. Man tiring.. Was doing a left turn and stayed on the right lane after that when a green colored Nissan Sentra kinda swerved to my lane because of a slow moving truck in front of him. So I gave him a very light horn and he started speeding his way up to LDP Highway. Very ironic isn't it?

So I took my time driving to One Utama until I saw him again. Without any intension of racing I slowly overtook him from the middle lane to the fast lane, (he was in the middle lane though) looked at him a while, and continue driving. He sticked his car near to mine and started following close. What was that all about? I stepped on the pedal and ditched him away far behind.

It is very funny when you're driving and something like this happened, and they started doing things like that to you. I was thinking after that, is my level of patience getting lower? Why am I easily offended by drivers like that, when I can just let him drive his way through? I don't know.

Judging from a third party of this situation, what have you got to say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home