my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

First Recording - Beta Version

The recording took place in a studio located around One Utama. Am not too sure if it's in One Utama's area or not but those are new shopping lots. The studio is one of them. The owner of the studio rented 2 lots to make a big studio. I kinda like the place. Felt cozy the first time I went in there. It would be one of my option to own a place like that. Hehe.

Recording started quite late. Saw them transferring the track into the computer. Got ready and went in the recording room. Felt slightly different recording the same song again. Was worried if I lost the feel or something. Oh yeah, this is the recording for the other version of Yuan Lai Wo Jui Ai De Ren Shi Ni Bu Shi Ta - *phew* What a long one! Haha. Erm, slightly changed the way of singing the song. So basically you guys will hear a slightly different feel from the second version. Not too sure though. Previously heard some 'more-to-negative' feedback from DJ's. Hopefully this version would make things right.

Danny the producer said it was good. But I have doubts in him on that. Haha! Asked him so many times if he's telling the truth or only you know, 'layan-ing' - fooL

Will be meeting up with the hairstylist today, Rick - and you bet I'm feeling nervous! Haha! Second recording will take place this Friday. It will be one of the songs I composed and hell yeah you bet I'm feeling extra nervous! Muahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home