my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Holding On To My Dreams

I should be doing my assignments now. But I ended up writing a lyrics. I hope to get the most perfect melody for it, so that everyone can share my dreams, together :)

It's been a while,
Since I've last been here,
In this beautiful scenery,
Of many peoples' cheers.

Though I'm far but I can feel,
Every single force and spirit,
And that's whats' keeping me,
Holding on to my dreams.

I've held on to my dreams,
For as long as it can be,
From the day I let it out,
To each and everyone of you,
Where all of you cheer,
When there is no fear,
And I know it's a sign,
This is where I'm meant to be.

I can't do it all by myself,
If it's not for the confidence,
And all of the strength given,
That's what's helping me to strive,
To keep my dreams alive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Oooh BayBee i kinda like this one... Very Inspirative... =) Carry on ur good work to write more good songs to share with the rest of the world... Loved how u sang last night. ;) *hugs*

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home