my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bright and Sunny Day

Here I am sitting in Starbucks with Danny working on our stuff. This ain't my first time doing stuff in cafe with laptops for I gave the first time to Iris's laptop *hehe* and now, with my own. Yes, I've my laptop already! It's awesome I tell you. The screen's wonderful. You can still see the display from any angle. Usually LCD's can only be seen from certain angles because of sunlights or lights. But this LCD, it's way too cool. I can see it from any angle, anywhere, same time same station. Muahaha and yeah, I've upgraded my laptops RAM from 256MB to 1GB! Ekeke and it doesn't cost me much, cos I've got ways hehe. The result is superb! My laptop loads stuff like rocket! Ekeke it's even faster than my desktop man.

Alright back to the title of today's blog. Why is it bright and sunny day. As I was saying, I'm here in Starbucks, the one in Low Yatt Plaza. My goodness, we're inside Starbucks but the sunlights invading the whole place! I've never seen sunlight from the inside of Starbucks. This is really annoying, probably the most annoying and uncomfortable feeling I've ever felt sitting from within a cafe, like Starbucks. But the feeling is great I guess, working with laptops in cafes. It's fun ehehe.

That's it for today. I've got recording later at night. Gotta do some preparations first. Want the best out of it tonight! Wish me luck peoples!

p/s: I consider myself to be lucky today. Why? Cos before reaching Low Yatt Danny asked to park in BB Plaza mana tau no entrance cos they fixing the entrance thingy. So tried our luck going to the carpark outside Low Yatt Plaza and to our surprise, we got ourself a carpark! Nicely located right opposite Low Yatt Plaza, wonderful!

2 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Baybee baybee.. You are so cute... *iris pinches eric's nose* i think you are the only person who can blog about happiness gotten fr parking spots. *ekekek*

4:54 PM  
Blogger eMiLyWoNg said...

eric, u seem to be so happy for getting ur new laptop~!! so nice to hang around wif ur lovely laptop~! i agree wif iris too coz u can be so grateful n happy just by getting a carpark...hehehe, anyway all de best for ur recording tonite ya~!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home