my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Friday, May 27, 2005

Going Online, After Sleep

I was supposed to be sleeping right now, never intended to get up so early. I could've only woke up at 7 plus. But as I was sleeping just now, I felt something heavy creeping on my arms. Before that I heard my alarm but as usual didn't wake up straight away. So lazying around is always the best thing to do. Until that happened, I jumped up from my bed and swung my hand to see what was it. Turned on the lights and yes, the famous Mr. Rat. Fcuked! It was crawling on my arm! My goodness. He ran to the my sisters room on the other side. My goodness. What's that all about! I don't even know how he get to be in my room in the first place. Shit.

So here am I sitting in front of the PC. Doing nothing. I started realizing that, if you were to wake up in the middle of the night, or morning, before the sun rises.. you will realize you have no friends, and coming online to surf the web, is just so dead, so lifeless (of course, the speed goes faster) but you really don't feel much of going online in the afternoon. Luckily, I still have John talking to me in MSN. John is a very hardworking boy. Keep it up, man!

Damn the friggin' rat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home