my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Friday, May 06, 2005

A Brand New Start

3rd/4th March 2005

The unofficial launching of my single. A song composed by me and Danny, lyrics written together with Soh Ling. Done in less than one week time. Title of the song, "Yuan Lai Wo Jui Ai De Ren Jiu Shi Ni Bu Shi Ta". Direct translation, "You're Still The One I Love Most".

A brand new start for me. Will be graduating this July. As I always say, let's hope everything goes smoothly. Thank you all. God Bless.

Ahahaha this is really not my style of writing weh. Anyway, hope those who have listened to it before, enjoy it as much as I do!

P/S: Will be heading down to Ipoh later for Astro Talent Quest 2005 Heat, and Penang on Sunday. It will be my first time singing my single to the public. I wish myself all the best. Won't be able to celebrate Mother's Day with Mom but I'm glad she liked the OSIM product I got for her and Dad. I can see it from their face :) I will earn more and get them a chair massager in time to come. I promise. Happy Mothers Day, Mom *hugs*

This P/S is a bit long but heck, the title says it all. It will be a brand new start for me, mostly everything I do. I will go to arcade lesser, will study better, will accompany my loved ones more, will speed lesser, will hold my anger better, will work harder in my career, will sleep more, will spend more *oops* spend lesser I mean, and a whole lot more. Will be a better Eric Lim, a better ME :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

I'm sure you will do well BaYBee... And i'll always be here on your journey to be a better you... Though i liked the old you just as much.. *ekkeke* love love!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home