my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Friday, April 29, 2005

Its Friday, Again.

I didn't really feel like waking up this morning. Got home around plus yesterday night, not really late. In fact, sounds really early to me. I don't usually reach home that early. Yeah, I went to the studio yesterday to record a pre-single. The outcome? I don't know. Ahaha if you were to ask me why, I'd simply say erm.. probably I just can't find the reason why? But, I kinda like the second bridge part of the song. Yeah, kinda fitted the lyrics in last minute with my PR, OSL. (OSL is her short form name), and of course, a bit of help from my boss, Mr. Gary.

Back to the reason why I blog today. It's Friday. Usually, I'd be super happy to know it's a Friday. But it's different today, hopefully only this Friday cos' I'm broke. I don't mind telling you how much I have left in my wallet though. 25 bucks. How am I supposed to spend that today? Apart from having lunch, that's really like a normal routine, something which you will do for sure everyday. Hell yeah, I can't even make it to Kim Gary. Bah.. I hope my Dad is home later, for I will ask money from him muahahaha..

Anyway, I need to go get myself maybe a pair of jacket? Or perhaps a piece of sweater. Yeah, I've got invitation to some Fashion Week Party in One Utama with Danny, and I don't have any new shirts left for this kind of events. Bah.. Sucky. Ahahaa life is really dull without cash. I love cash, I love money! Ahaha

Hope you guys have fun today :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

im sure that your song will turn out great.. Cant wait to hear it BaYBee... *iris jumps around excitedly* SO exciting!~ Hope u enjoyed the jacket u picked!~ The black one was also nice. If next time got other events then maybe can think of buying the black one.. *ekekekek*

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home