my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Monday, July 11, 2005

I'm Baaaaaack!

Yes, I know I've been away for a really really long time.. and I'm really really sorry about that. Been busy working on assignments and final projects, song-writing, going out in the morning and reaching home at midnight, sometimes in the morning, yeah and not having dinner at home with family. Most of all, sorry for neglecting you guys here :) But I've been keeping up with what's happening in the chatbox though.. Ehehe glad you guys still can talk to each other without the owner ekeke. Want you guys to treasure each other here yeah :)

Well, the past few weeks, months? Erm, they were really really hectic. Most of my days were packed with works from both studies and singing, and also worries :) Why worry? Ahaha alright good news here.. albums coming end of this month. Ehehe happy and worry at the same time. I hope I can share them with you. It's like most of the people I know were waiting for the day I have my album and it's finally here. But I'm really worried because, I don't know if what I have for the album is good enough? Up to expectations? For all I know everyone is having some high expectations on it. So I'm really really worried. Alright here's the catch, the album's going to be divided into 2 sections ehehe. Some new concept of album releasing I guess. Well, before you guys started asking stuff about it, all I can say is.. they're NOT EP's :) I know mind-reading ahaha!

So, what's next? Erm let's see.. Finals in one week time. I have exactly one week from today onwards to get all the chapters of my 2 subjects in my head. Best part is, I lost my notes! I lost my entire file and I totally have no idea of its' whereabouts.. My goodness gracious lord of mighty mouse here I come to save the day! Bah.. the quest for notes shall start.. right after my nap ekeke

Oh yeah oh yeah, people in the house, congratulate me yeah :) I'm getting a laptop later in the afternoon! Yay! Ahaha nice nice :) Very nice ekeke *eric's a happy boy*

Later!

3 Comments:

Blogger g r a c e said...

hah-hah.. eric... sure not EP ar? hehe.. when i was reading the top blog i tot u r releasing EP.. so u got it.. mind-reading.. hehe...yes.. final is like hell.. coz im facing finals too.. good luck to u and me.. ;)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Iris said...

Eric Dear Eric You're Realeasing Your Album Soon,
I cannot describe how happy i am to see your dream come true,
Worry not cos i'm sure you'll be a sucess,
every step of the way i'll be here in the shadows wishing you the best... *hugs* Love you baybee!

9:18 PM  
Blogger eMiLyWoNg said...

Oh eric, i thought i was an EP too, but anyway many of my frens did ask me regarding on when will ur album be released~! They like your new song a lot. So i think this is a very good beginning and may all ur hardwork and wishes do come true. All De Best ya~!!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home