my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

WWW

No, you're wrong. It's not World Wide Web. Let me reveal the truth to you. It's what I call Work Work Work. Yes, it's going to be a very hectic week. From tomorrow onwards, I shall start my projects and assignments together with a lil bit of song composing. Hopefully I have the inspiration to write good ones. About my assignments, they suck. They suck big time. But I'll just do it. I won't let the sucky feeling bring me down. Who's the man? I'm the man.

Who's the man?

So I see everybody's starting to push themselves
To create atmospheres everybody's talking about
To achieve what they have always been dreaming of
Rather to sit around and to look up to the sky above
Now no one's gonna leave you behind
Now no one's gonna talk to you one kind
Cos everybody wants to be the man
Everybody wants to be the perfect man
So if you're asking me if I can
If I can be the perfect man
I won't care a bit to what you're saying man
Cos you'll know what I'll become in the end
Then I'll ask you this, "Now who's the man?"

Now let me just tell you what I have in mind
What I've been observing towards things I see all the time
It is just funny to know how people starts to act
To the world where we're standing where we're living at

I know it all I know how you people's starting to be
Some trying to be innocent some trying to be as evil as they can be
Burning trees down taking lives of many people there's just so much more
I don't think I can list them down, now can't you see them clearly?
It's just the little voice in us telling, "Hey, now why can't I be him?"
And the greedy feeling starts to show, "Now I wanna conquer the world, I don't wanna sit and hold my feelings"
Now if you are able to see what I'm seeing
What I see the world has start to becoming
Join in the thoughts and start to think again
If what we see in the news is worth watching

Now who's the man, just tell me who's the man
And if you can take them down and bring it to an end
Now who's the man, just tell me who's the man
And if you can take them down and bring it to an end

Ke shi, ke shi wo men zhen de hen qi guai
Zhem me ying wei yao di yi, ren hui kai shi xiang bu kai
Di qiu de shen ling, di qiu shuo you de dong xi
Bu shi gai bao liu ma, zhem me hui xiang fan bei cai kai
Qian shi juan bu wan, qian shi yong yuan juan bu wan
Wei he yao ba zhi ji qu jao ma fan


To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home