my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Big Partay!

Good morning everyone! Hehe.. I just reached home and it's exactly 10.55am. Alright let's do a short and very quick recap on what happened yesterday night. Upon the title you see here, yeah I went to a party, a birthday party in Rush. It was Mr. Danny's birthday partay. Haha. Fun. Exciting. Nice. Lotsa people. Most of all, simply wonderful.

Me and Ling reach there around 11pm. Then called Lok and he brought us in. It was kinda blank in there. But we all know that going early into clubs are not really a wise option. But then we have to keep the table with us, you see. So there were Danny, Kelvin, Lok and Kar Wai. They reached half an hour earlier than us. Cool. Love the seats, love the beat. Hehe.

Around 12 plus everyone started reaching. There were a group of Danny's girlfriends. If I can still recall, there were erm.. 4? or was it 5? Not too sure but they came in a group. If I can remember their names, I think there were erm, Kelly, Pearly, Jill, April.. erm.. Forgotten. Haha! So basically there were 10 guys and few other girls, inluding Chris's wife, Wai Hong's girlfriend, Christina and Ling. Others were Keith, Ivan, Ah Wing and Matil. Yeah, I think that's how you spell his name, Matil. This brings to a brand new section of Mr. Matil, lighting up the liquour we had on the table and asking everybody to drink it. Wah lao, first stop it was erm, Ah Lok I think, then to Kelvin, Wai Hong, Ling (wow, you really can drink for a girl man hehe), so of course eventually the next was one supposed to be for Wai Hong and Christina, God knows why they brought me in the game. Adui. Disaster. I sucked the whole thing down before the fire burn me. Hehe. It was terrible. *Bleahks* And I did it. Felt hot. After a while, I felt headache. Kicks in really fast for me, you see. Cos I don't drink you see. But for the birthday boy, I did it. You feel me y'all? For my birthday, I know you can't drink.. but you gotta do something back for me man. Haha!

After taking some rest, I went shuffle for a few songs. Love the beats from You Promise Me and Satisfaction. I think everybody does, too. People in the club were like shouting and cheering for it. Haha. Tired, but awesome! So me and Ling left early. She felt really bored. It would be more fun if Ling shuffled together. But it's cool, we'll do it sometime later anyway hehe.

Oh yeah, met Phoi San outside the toilet area when I was waiting for Ling. Chatted for a while. Still looks the same though. Hmm when was the last time I saw her. Quite some time already I guess. But good, everybody's doing good. She just finished her finals. Mine? Coming soon :)

That's a wrap for the whole partay yesterday man. Now I'm off to take my bath and get ready for a new image for myself. My haircut. I'm gonna get my hair cut today for album image. I'm nervous, I'm scared. Tell me about it. The rest of the whole day of today will be photo shooting with Danny as well. Looking forward to it. Keep you guys updated soon.

Bye!

p/s: Love the what happened yesterday night man. It has been quite a while not seeing so many friends coming out together. The more the merrier beats everything keke.

2 Comments:

Blogger g r a c e said...

oh.. din know danny had a wonderful bdae ... isk isk... sure happiest boy on earth d ler...im waiting for his report on his bloggie.. but looks like he'z lazy loo..

1:00 PM  
Blogger eMiLyWoNg said...

wow..an early bday party for danny koko~!!! im sure he felt very happy wif that too esp with his galfrensssssss...ahaha~!! U guys did enjoy urselves too rite? good to hear dat. waiting forward to see some updates from danny koko in his blog...waiting waiting waiting~!!!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home