my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Naruto Fever

Ahaha it has been one month plus. Yes, I know. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Luckily there's a chatbox right there. Else, I guess all of you will be leaving this site. Then, it would be all-quiet again :)

Anyway, the reason why I didn't blog for the past few weeks is due to many last minute assignments. Yes, MANY. But I managed to finish them. On the other hand, getting good or bad marks is another story. Plus, practising for this Wednesday's concert in Penang is another reason I didn't blog. *LOL*

Oh yes, I've been downloading Naruto movies online everyday. There are like more than 100 over episodes and so far, I've only reach 50. There's another 100 to download. I better catch up and download all of them so I can watch them during holidays. Can't wait. But I have to finish my assignments first. I'm getting a bit worried already. It's almost May, and I've done nothing for my final project.

Got to go practise. I'll blog later :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

BaYBee BayBee Assignments come first.. Naruto comes third okay? After me... *iris giggles all sniffly* *ekekek*

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home