my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Monday, April 25, 2005

Penang

Finally, I have recovered from laziness to blog. Ehehe yeah you're right Dan, the laziness in me stopped me from blogging often muahaha. But I'll overcome that and blog more. *evil laugh*

As you can see from the title itself, I was in Penang last week for 3 days. It was a 988 live concert held in Upper Penang Road. So here's what happened. Ehehe. Got up in the morning and went office to meet up with the rest of the gang. Then one of our boss sent us to 988 radio station. From there we started our journey to Penang in a Nissan Cefiro. Wonderful car. Spacious, powerful, what else? Ehehe.. but we did a lot of sleeping because there's nothing to do. There was once when me and Danny started crapping in the car and laughed real hard. Wondering if one day we wear like small kid, kinda retarded and approach those bouncer outside clubs, and started talking like retards. We made lots of funny and retarded faces ahahaha.. Danny's face, FUNNY.

So we reached Penang's Sunway Hotel around 6 plus. Checked in and rest for a while. Then we went downstairs for dinner at the stalls along the road. Very very windy! Ahaha SUPER WINDY. Love it. My hair was a mess, but who cares *fui yoor.. rhymes weh* I had one bowl of curry noodles, some poppiahs, ice kacang and some oh jian. Ahaha those oysters were damn big. By the way, the food in penang is extremely cheap. Ahaha then we went walk around cos Danny wants to get some magazine. After that we went out to Starbucks for a while with Ah Jia's girlfriend, Zi Ling and her sister. Slept around 1 plus after that.

We had rehearsal the next day. It was EXTREMELY HOT. My goodness. Almost killed me. Danny wore some thick sweater. My god. He's the man. Ahaha the rehearsal took almost half the day and luckily we had lunch before it. Else, I'd be starved to death muahaha. It was fun. The whole thing was fun. Played around with the band, took some pictures. I'll upload them in a while. The stage was damn high. Ahaha love the feel. I'm loving it.

Head back to hotel and got ready for the show at night. Took some pictures. Ahaha FUN. But I was dead worried of my Rap part cos I only got notified 2 days before-hand that I've to rap something in the show, and that's not only 4 bars of rap. But 20 bars. Was really dead worried. Luckily in the end, I made it muahahaha. When we reached Upper Penang Road, it was darn windy and I couldn't see just how many people were already there waiting. But the feeling was kinda fun la. Ehehe lovely. Sweet. The show started and we did our parts. Wonderful. I love those applauds and cheers. Thanks to all of you in Upper Penang Road last Wednesday night. Appreaciated them a lot. Ehehe I'll work hard yeah. Muahahaha

According to the crews, the show was a success. We glad it was. Ehehe











I'll upload the rest of the pictures next time :) Couldn't find the camera muahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home