my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Wonders...

"Those little green eyes I see,
Hiding behind that big old tree,
Are they here in peace,
Or are they here to abduct me?"


I always wonder if aliens ever existed, there's no prove saying that they do. So does that mean all we watch on TV about aliens are just fictions created to satisfy humans' curiousity? I don't know. Do you?

I've always believe that there are another 'me' on the other side of the world. Perhaps even more, watching everything I do. But is that true? Will there be even more than one 'me' somewhere out there? I don't know, but I'm curious.

Are you curious? I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Hmmm.. What spurred this? Out of the blue..

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home