my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A Lil' Worried

Things have been going pretty harsh on me lately.. a lil good and a lil bad, no.. It's many bad *LOL* My results are out but because I didn't pay part of my fees, they wouldn't let it out. Will drop by in college later in the afternoon to see my lecturer. I don't wanna repeat semester, I don't wanna redo any subject, I just wanna proceed. But am worried. This is killing me.

I couldn't sleep yesterday night. Had some stuff lingering in my mind. Couldn't get it out. 2 days. We'd give it another 2 days. Then we should really start worrying, right? Speechless.. But I really hope nothing 'too' differents' gonna come out.

I'll be performing in Ipoh tomorrow, at a place they call 'Shutter 8'. From what I know, it used to be some disco. Or is it still a disco? Wish me luck people. It has been too long since I last perform on stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home