my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Just To Fill In This Blank Space

It has been quite some time since I last blogged. This line is so familiar, I think I might have used it once blogging here. Paiseh.

I had dinner at home today. Mom cooked this Taufu with meat and it's spicy. Kind of spicy la, not too spicy I would say. Oh well, I don't even think chilly padi is hot ahahaha. Alright, then Mom played with me as in she pinches me here and there, and because of that.. I choked with a rice in my nose, and it's freaking HOT cos of the food! My goodness.. I've never felt so HOT my life! Ahahaha imagine if it was chilly padi. My god. I'd be dead of suffocations by now. *touchwood*

Went yumcha with ASTOOer's just now with LingLing. It's fun. I've not been going yumcha session for like years. It felt so, so good. I enjoyed it. I hope LingLing was enjoying it too la, cos she say she headache.. and we have not been seeing each other for like one week already. First time see after one week she say headache. Aih.. but then no more headache later after that. Oh yeah, don't know what day is today.. cos there were fireworks everywhere, and people selling flowers. I seriously have no idea.

Well, I've been told by Isis that the 24 hours shift will end tomorrow. Good news. I like that. Finally will have my nightlife back in place. Thank you 8tv ehehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Really ar BaYBee?? That's SOoOOO CooL!!! We must go out and celebrate.. *ahahha* =P

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home