my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Friday, November 12, 2004

The Truth.. Hurts

It has been almost one week since the incident of losing my job at 8tv, and yesterday when Deni came in to replace Charlene's place for the first time. I couldn't help not to think about how pissed I was to lose the job to a friend.. a good friend of mine. We didn't talk much because things were really, really awkward then. He asked why I didn't reply his message asking if I still wanted the job. But the truth is, he didn't ask.. he only stated that he's asked to replace the spot. I was really stone.

Got a message from Deni this afternoon and he apologized for everything. After hearing his side of the story, I felt worse cos I don't know what else to think of. It's like when you know there are faults from everywhere and yet you cannot do anything about it cos they've apologized. I have to admit sometimes I am too soft at heart. Maybe it's because if there's any chances of recovering I will do it. The thing is we all know that, I lost a job which I needed a lot, for now. Dad has to wait for quite some time before getting his project started, and I'm like.. losing something which I can help myself, and a bit in the family with. It's all gone, just like that..

Maybe this is life.. it's just too realistic. Too hard to believe things that might happen without much of expectations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

*huGs* for you BaYBee.. In hopes you'll feel a tee wee better... =)

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home