my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Do I Have Holidays?

It's Wednesday today, to the exact 0130 and that's one hour and a half after the arrival of Wednesday.. and the end of Tuesday, which means there's like only 4 days before the new week comes in. What's with the days today.. I don't know. I guess I'm starting to shit around. Bah..

Surfed a while just now for guitar tabs and saw The Calling singing on television. Saw the chords on his hands, seems easy enough. So I went online to search for his guitar tabs on Freshtabs.com. Found it. Indeed the chords are pretty easy I'd say. I ought to try it when I wake up tomorrow. Come to think of it, I haven't been listening to English songs for like erm, 4 years? What was I doing for 4 years.. yeah Chinese songs. Oh well, at least I got my Chinese language fixed pretty well ya.. LOL

Then something came across my mind, do I have holidays working at 8tv? Do I still come to work when it's RAYA? Man, I don't know.. really. Hmm.. I should start asking ya. Cos all I know is TV stations don't deal with holidays. But that doesn't mean we (employers) don't deal with them too! Ahahaha pardon me. I'm shitting around again.

I need to get some rest. See you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home