my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

In Shocked..

Went home early after work yesterday. Left around 7pm. The weather was quite windy I'd say. Drove off and Mom called if I'm going home for dinner, so I said yes. Felt very happy to go home for dinner because during my previous shifts, I couldn't have dinner at home. So, for the first time I felt like.. yeah I'm going home for dinner! Ehehehhe

Then I drove off back home and as usual, I went upstairs to change my clothes and went down getting ready for dinner until I found out my sister was in the toilets downstairs, vommitting. Then Dad and Mom were carrying her up to the chair. Turned out to be that she was having headache for quite some time. She didn't tell Mom about it. Both her hands were cramped and her eyes were closed. I don't think she could talk at that time. So Dad and Mom used some herb oils and rubbed softly on her wrist, to let the blood flows. I was holding her back so that she doesn't fall off the chair. Then we carried her to the sofa in the living room. Not long after that, she vommited again. But it was all water. Then her mouth cramped and she started breathing real hard. Like she couldn't breathe. I felt really shocked. I didn't know what to do but to stand and watched. Then I went and help Dad and Mom with the herb oils and rubbed her wrist softly. After a while, Mom asked me to get a doctor nearby our house. Off I went to get the doctor to our house.

The doctor checked my sister, and when he was checking her he asked questions like; "Girl, are you feeling okay? Do you hear me? How's your vision?" -- The feeling I had at that time seeing her in that kind of situation, I felt worried. I even had the sour feeling in my nose. But I watched calmly and pray it's not going to be something bad. Doctor gave her 2 injections. To relieve her headache and cramps. She fell asleep after that. I went with the doctor back to the clinic to get the rest of the medicines.

We had dinner after that. What I have to say after yesterdays' situation is never drag any sickness you have. Including small ones like headaches. Stay healthy and stay healthy.. Did I mention stay healthy? Yes, STAY HEALTHY.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

i know how you feel... Don't worry kay, your sis is feeling better already right? *hUgs*

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home