my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Thursday, November 25, 2004

How Am I?

Seriously, I think this is way too long for me not blogging here. My apologies to everyone visiting this page, especially Ling :) But no worries, I'll be blogging more often from today onwards. Great news, no more fried modems, no more account problems (unless if I forgot to pay Streamyx)

Shouldn't have come in blogging today.. now I've to go out. But before I do, I would like to tell the kid who actually copied Iris's name to write nonsense on my site. You do have a name, I believe but why waste it using other people's name? You should be ashamed of yourself. Do me a favor, make this your last time. Your family will be proud of you :)

I'll blog tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home