my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Who Am I?

I had a sudden but serious topic with my Mom yesterday night. It happened after some incident with my sister and brother, it's kinda hard to explain what happened so I'll just leave it as it is.

Mom told me I'm living with few faces of my own even when I'm at such a young age. So what will happen in the mere future? I really don't know. But am I really living with few faces of my own? I admit that I am different when I'm with my family and close friends compared to people whom I just met. Or could it be of social sakes I became a different me. I often show faces to my siblings when they talk to me. But I don't mean anything cos I see myself to be only joking with them, and in my Mom's eyes.. I'm being very mean and so to say, turn-them-down-on-the-spot when they try to bring up a discussion with me. Maybe at times when I'm in a bad mood I talk to them in a different tone, not really encouraging but I did it still. How about now? I wasn't in a bad mood yesterday, yet I turned them down as how I mentioned just now?

I always believe that one can never see how they behave compared to the eyes of others. I always thought the way I behaved all these years have no offence to anyone, and I was wrong. In my Mom's eyes, she sees the other side of me because she's the closest to me, and she's my Mother. Mother knows best, and this is true. There are a lot of things which I didn't do nowadays compared to days back then, where I helped Mom do all her housework. Talk to her almost about everything.. Where have I been?

Maybe it is time for me to change who I am right now. But will I lose all my friends if I behave like how I behaved at home? When I'm with my family? I believe so. I might just be one of the guys where people hated a lot.. not friendly, not sociable, snobbish.. Maybe it's true when people say I'm a snobbish person when they look at my face..

Could this be the prove of how you can actually judge a book by its cover?

Do I have many faces?
Towards different people, in different places?
Is that human nature I ask myself,
Honestly, I couldn't tell..

I always wanted to be who I am,
But who is the real me in reality?
If I really am who I am,
Why am I being said of those by people around me?

I talk to people I look in their eyes,
I can tell many things, including truth and lies,
Can I look at myself to the mirror on the wall,
And tell if I am being who I really am,
Sitting low or standing tall?

Who am I, can anyone tell me.. and remind me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home