my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Monday, September 20, 2004

second year anniversary!

ehehehe yeaps today is the second day after our second year anniversary! yay!

after we reach kl and sent lingling home.. i went to one utama with jay to wash car.. so we sent the car to wash and went to walk around one utama.. after one hour we went back to eneos (the place where the car was sent to wash) only to found out the car is still as dirty as before.. so i told the lady i have to leave.. she said the car was about to be send to wash.. but i didnt want to wait cos i have to go home to fetch my siblings and lingling to dinner.. yeaps lingling spent me dinner.. where? tell you later man.. ahahaha so i sent jay home and went home straight using NKVE.. it was raining somemore.. but somehow the weather looks really cooling to me.. love it.. ahahaha

reached home half and hour after that and changed.. it too me another half an hour to reach linglings house.. again.. it was raining with lightning.. but the weather looks real good.. ahahaha but i was too excited to see lingling so i stepped on the pedal to reach faster.. lingling wore all white! ehehehe i was wearing this red collar shirt and khakis pants.. with white shoe :) linglings shoe was white too.. but a bit the high.. ehehe cos high heel shoe.. and she wants our anniversary to look good *hugs*

we went to sg. wang to take sticker pictures! ahahaha its been quite sometime since the last time we took those.. it was fun.. there were 3 cameras located vertically at each other.. and they are known as camera 1, 2 and 3.. ehehehe 1 for the highest position, 2 for center position and 3 for lowest position.. we took 1 and 2 most of all.. a bit of the 3.. eehhee it was so fun.. we smiled and laughed to the camera like little kids.. ekekeke we even did scary face! ekekeke seeing lingling laughing makes me feel so happy.. oh did i mention? it was quite tiring too! ahahaha it took quite sometime to develop those pictures.. but we look nice.. lingling look so pretty.. her eyes were so so big! not to mention her smile.. so sweet.. ekekkee and lingling said i look cute and handsome? ahahaha *blush*

after sending sis off to her friends house in ampang which was kinda adventurous cos its a bit the hard to find the place.. but we managed to find it.. ahhahhaa lingling and i make quite a team you know.. then we went to tamarinds hill for dinner located somewhere in ampang also.. it was so nice.. and i only found the place to be familiar after reaching there.. cos simon (my cousin) brought me there before.. not for dinner but to wait for another friend to finish working.. the environment is very fresh.. cos there are lotsa trees around.. very nicely made.. ehehe love the feeling.. the food? simply delicious.. but well maybe its extra delicious cos lingling was there and its our anniversary.. my brother was there too.. lamp-post.. ahahaha then we took some pictures around.. and we had kevin (my brother) as the cameraman.. muahahahaa

then we went for movie at klcc.. no movies to watch.. ended up watching princess diaries 2.. kinda bored.. i thought kevin liked it.. mana tau he fell asleep.. kids falling asleep to this movie?! you know how bored it is.. ehehehe..

then we went to fetch me sister at atmosphere.. and went home straight after that.. lingling gave me 2 presents and a card.. i didnt buy her anything.. i felt really stupid and made lingling cried.. so sorry lingling.. baybee will give surprise to lingling this coming saturday kay? baybee promise *hugs* whats up this saturday? *yay!* its linglings birthday! ehehehe its your birthday its your birthday~ *baybee bobs head to imaginary beats* ekekeke familiar leh.. muahhahhaaa its copyrighted by lingling cos she said it first :)

lingling imported one pair of fcuk long sleeve shirt.. it says fcuk down under.. muahahaha very nice words :) thank you lingling.. she even gave me 4 small bottles labelling L O V E each.. ehehe very impressed.. there are even capsules in each of the bottles! lagi impressed.. guess whats in the capsules? cannot tell.. but it impressed me MORE ekekeke.. thank you so much lingling.. oh yeah lingling wrote something in the card.. it made me produce tears muahahaha i love you *hugs*

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Our 2nd Year Anniversary has come and gone just like this... I'll never forget it.. No matter happy or sad... I do not dare to look forward to my birthday like you say, but i thank you for your efforts to make me feel excited.. No matter what you planned or didnt plan for my birthday and our anniversary, i thank you anyway... I love you with all my heart and nothing can change that.. *hugs*

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home