my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

what a rip off..

It's a real pain in the ass when you have all the will and efforts
to write songs which you think is good, but in the end turned
out to be something not. In my case. Yeah, I wrote a song just
two nights ago. I think it's pretty good. Could be a hit in the future
until I listened to my ipod and found out that the chorus turned
out to be exactly the same, with another song!

WHAT A RIP OFF!

I was like.. totally stunned. I like this song too. Apparently, I kept
listening to it sometime ago so I guess it just came out of my mind
when I was strumming the guitar. Damn!

My apologies to the composer of that song. She's my friend too.
Did a great job composing. Since it's already published. I guess
I'll keep the lyrics. Continue with it. Find a better melody for it.

Yes, I will! Muahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home