my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Different Stories. Comparisons. They SUCK

I hate listening to stories. From many sides. I hate not being there. And not seeing things with my own eyes. Seeing is believing. I was asked to compare stories. Okay, so I did. The outcome was, there is not reason for different parties to lie. So what answers do I get? It's really all about, whether I choose to believe it or not. Instead of getting explanations. So I came up to a conclusion myself. If I'm not there, I shouldn't ask so much.

I couldn't care anymore. Maybe it will be far better off not caring and worrying so much. I don't have a choice, do I?

I've had two most unforgettable and unwanted thing to happen and to go through today. It felt stupid. I should've just kept quiet instead of voicing it out. Curiousity kills the cat. It 'killed' me today.

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

just passed by and have a look.. don't know who you are.. but just feels like wanna reply your words.. okies.. let's start it.. haha..
there's ntg tat v can aspect in our life.. wat v can do is.. face it n accept it.. n it mayb will b suffer, hard n hurt.. yet.. tatz da fact.. no matter how u avoid it.. u still haf to face it..
n sumtimez.. sumthing u shud let it go.. jz let it go.. if u r greedy.. u wil jz suffer for it.. by taking which to choose or mayb pick both..
taKe caREzzz...

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home