my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Home Is The Best Place To Be!

I went out the whole of today. Mind you, I got up late this morning. I've got appointment with the foreman in Sg. Buloh at 10am. Got up like 920am man. Okay, so I got up and then wash face and went out straight. Sent my brother to tuition before I go Sg. Buloh. Traffic was alright. Reached the workshop 10 minutes after 10am. Not too bad la. But the knocking sound were crazy! I couldn't stand it. So, I was there. The foreman started working on my car and replaced all 4 absorbers sent to respec the other day. Prayed hard for the noise to go away. Mana tau. The result. My goodness. Wasn't even good! The noise is still there! My god. The fella checked so many times. But couldn't come up with good results. Okay, fine. I told him that I'll call him again for another appointment. I left the place. Went to Sunway to see Ah Loo. It was already 1600hrs at that time. Imagine. From 10am until 4pm. Bad results somemore. Stoned.

Then Ah Loo checked my car and went for a a few rounds to test where the noise came from. Results not very good. But after a while he solved the problem. Half of it. The irritating knocking sound wasn't anywhere to be heard. But came another problem. He told me my absorbers died. I was like, "WHAT?!" - Oh, come on. I just got it fixed today! Impossible. But I just nodded. Told him I'll call him again to let him check my car. Mom kept calling and asked to tapao food home for dinner. It was pretty rush though. I got home at 2030hrs just now. Got myself a pretty good shower and had KFC for dinner. Here I am blogging about it. Anyway, I came up with a conclusion after a days out the whole of today.

Home is where the heart is! You wouldn't wanna stay in workshops and stay under the hot sun. Feel like bathing but the bathroom wasn't anywhere to be seen! NO aircond, nothing! My goodness. I wanna have a goodnight sleep tonight. See you guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home