my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Monday, July 24, 2006

A Day Of Unexpected Activities

Haha. Alright. I admit my days of boredom are coming really fast and often. Haha. Okay, let me tell you how it's like. I often go lunch alone. I mean ALONE. Have you ever eaten any meals in KFC alone? Isn't that sad? Haha. Okay, this is acceptable. But not THIS! Unlocking your car and starting the engine not knowing where you're going next. Haha. Yeah, it happened to me. I didn't know which road to take nowadays and I just drive along its way, along the highway. I miss my days with Aoyama's, Greenroom's, DVD's watching and tapaoing foods back to eat! *Hmmph*

Yeah, so the other day after recording I didn't know where to go.. as usual. Haha. I drove along the highway's and without realizing I'm already in KL. Only then I realised I've to go pre-order a Mac forLing. Yeah. It's beautiful. Nice work from Mac. Damn it, I want one too! But I've got savings to do. Bah.. Potong steam. After I settled the matter, I walked around Low Yat and bumped into Sien Jie, Batman and Irene. Before that I called Danone and Cyanivan to meet up. They were on their way at that time. So I waited for them with the gang. Chatted a lot too. Feels good. I'm not alone. Haha. After a while, Cyanivan and Danone reached and we sat for a while before we left to Sg. Wang.

The feeling of walking around with buddies really makes darn a lot of difference. I mean yeah I've got some other buddies but heck they won't do the things we did! Muahaha. We were walking along shops until we saw these BIG machines with toys in it. These capsules used to be very small and it only costs like 20 cents for one. Now it's RM8! Expensive yet.. tempting. Haha it's hard to resist the temptation. Hard. We changed our tokens and walked around to see which one to get. Doraemon. The best choice. Wonderful. There's a total of 6 characters:

Doraemon
Doraemon in Red
Doralin
Nobita
Sinyu
Giant

Danone said something and it goes like this.

D: You put token la. If you put, I put!
E: Okay ah. You say gah. I put you put! *walking towards machine already*
C: I did this before. Not bad geh. Not bad geh.
D: *do funny face*
E: *puts the token in and rolled the button*

A big capsule came out with a red figurine. It's a Red Doraemon! Not bad for a start.

Danone went second and got a Doralin.

E&C: ....... *burst out laughing!*

Cyenivan didn't want to at first until both me and Danone brainwashed him to get one. His resistance towards our pursuations weren't that strong so he went and get one too. Tadaa! He got himself Sinyu. Something different. We looked at those capsules like kids, yes. Like KIDS. Then we started challenging each other to get another one. Babi. Okay, we changed tokens once again and this time the results weren't as bad. Danone got himself Giant and me, unbelievable.. Nobita! Haha! Wonderful. Having me and Danone looking at each other, we both stared at Cyenivan. The pursuations continued against him. Hehe. He resisted. This time he resisted even harder. Not bad. But the resistance didn't last for long. We went up to a higher level to avoid the machinese but it was fate, it was fate that brought us there. The were even more machines this time! Muahaha. Cyenivan's resisntancy fell apart this time and he had to roll another capsule from the machine. Just so that we will have 2 capsules each. In addition, we only have one more Doraemon in Blue to collect. Cyenivan changed tokens and put them into the machine. He rolled the button.

In silence.

"Trraaaaaaaakkkkk" - the capsule came out.

It's not a Blue Doraemon, but Doralin!

D&E: ........ *burst out laughing hard!*

There you go. The kid's having fun day in Sg. Wang. Muahaha. It was fun! I like it. Looking forward to another fun and adventurous outing like this. WE ROCK!

1 Comments:

Blogger Poh Lin said...

it's really funny the way you 'kids' played with the machine:-) it's always good to have friends like this. keep them as long as you can ya! Cheers!!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home