my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Health Is Important and Interesting

It's a Tuesday and I've been sleeping a lot. Haha. If it's not because I've to fetch my bro from tuition. I'd be sleeping the whole day. SO I got up this morning and fetched bro home. Had some breakfast and watched The Avengers. Very nice cartoon :) It's a full one hour plus movie. Interesting. Until sis tuned into Starworld and even got myself into watching a very interesting show. The Oprah Winfrey Show. Today's topic is all about health. Here's something new I learnt from the show.

There are 2 types of poos. Poos mean shit. Waste. Things which comes out from your bowel, also known as 'dubur' in Malay. One of my favourite word to say. D-U-B-U-R. Nice. Okay. Here's the catch. One is known as the S-type. Curvy type. The other one is seperated types. Not curvy type. But rocky. Haha. Okay here's another way of describing it. The S-type poo wouldn't cause loud splashing sound when you release it to the toilet bowl. It will make a 'swooooosh' noise the minute it reaches the water surface, then to the bottom. Haha. Okay, the rocky type, however, makes a very loud 'tuuuumm' noise when it reaches the water surface. Now, which is good and which is bad? The S-type is good and the rocky type is bad. The S-type poo shows that you have good digestive system thus, creating a well formed poo from your digestion. This is healthy. The rocky type on the other hand, means the otherwise. Now, if you were to release poos that are rocky type. Drink more water and try going to the toilet at least once every fortnight. Going to the toilet only once a week is seriously, damaging.

The next thing about health which I have learned today is about cancer and high blood pressure. Okay. This is gonna be short. So finish reading this before going to the toilet hehe. Do you know that fruits with potasiums can fight high blood pressure? Fruits like banana, watermelon, baked potato with skins and avocado fights high blood pressure. The reason, simply because it contains potasium. Next, coffee. What do you guys think about coffee? It's mainly known as a drug. Muahaha BUT check this out. Coffee actually fights cancer, Alzheimer and Parkinson's disease! So, go Starbucks or Coffee Bean often! Keke.

Now there you go. Some interesting facts about health. They even recommended a book in the show. It's entitled, 'The You.. Owner's Manual' - It explains everything about our health. I'm gonna check that book out later. The cover is red in color. Hopefully the price is not too expensive. I bought this book yesterday. Way expensive for how it look like. It's entitled, 'Why do men have nipples' - interesting book with many true facts. I'll blog about it later. It answers questions like, How do people on wheelchairs make love?

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

ermmm.... Dirty post. ahahha Literally like the dirty joke Bee yam told me that day. ahhaha

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home