my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Being Paranoid-less

Paranoid is a very scary word. Sometimes you wouldn't even know how to differenciate between rights and wrongs. What to trust and what not to trust. Yadda yadda. But I'm glad there are still solutions out there to overcome this fear.

Listening to words and reading messages calms me down. So it makes the paranoid feeling go away. To those who often have this problem, I suggest you talk more. Talk to different people. Listen to songs. Sleep. Whatever.

I've already found mine, where's yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

you are mine...

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home