my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Monday, May 29, 2006

From Hero To Zero

Feel funny reading the title? Lemme pour them all out and you'll know why.

The day started quite alright cos the my roadtax is about to die today. So I've to go settle my insurance in Toyota and then renew my roadtax. Drove to Federal Highway's Toyota Center and it was raining like cats and dogs. Couldn't even see the road clearly. Those bumpy road and portholes. Can't even see them clearly. My absorbers.. yeah, that's another reason why I can't choose to just go over them. Then there's this big tree half-hanging along the highway. It was holding on to some other trees' branches directly opposite to where it fell. Dangerous. I took the risk driving through it. Yeah yeah, other cars did too. But I love my car. Well, not like they don't. Maybe they don't? Haha. Alright. Settled my insurance and the next stop went on to the post office. It was all good, until then. Be right back, Mom asked to eat Mangosteen. Mangosteen is a very nice fruit to eat. Haha. Be right back.

BACK. Totally sweeeet! Hehe. Okay. Back to the topic. Where was I.. AH.. IT was all good until I reach post office. They said they couldn't renew my roadtax because I've got summons unsettled! I was like. Damn. So they told me to go JPJ and check. Left the mini building. Continued my journey to the other side of PJ and heck, there wasn't any JPJ buildings to be seen! Called some of my friends and they think it was closed down. GREAT. Called my salesman and he asked to go Police Station and check my summons there. Turned one big round and finally, I've got like 9 phreakin' summons unsettled. GREAT. DOUBLE DOSAGE OF GREATNESS.

Called Mom and told her about it. Was told to go home and so I went home. Of course, feeling a lil depressed, I sped. Okay. End of story. Got home. Mom talked to me about stuffs. I felt bad. No more mood. Until Happy Meal brought me back. Thank you :) Hehe. Love my Happy Meal.

So there you go. From hero to zero. Muahaha. Delayed my absorbers installation to Wednesday. Hopefully roadtax can be done by tomorrow. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Welcome dear baybee.. I hope my happy meal cheered you up! *hugs* sorry didnt buy u toys. the toys sucked. ahahahha

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home