my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Cars..

I like cars a lot. But that's not the reason why I'm blogging about it now. Sometimes cars make you feel good. With all the efforts you have put it and all. But it also gives you headache as well. For example. I didn't know changing springs means changing absorbers also. Now that my absorbers are making noise. Damn it. I have to fix it. And it's all about the money, money. Bah..

So I just got back from the car factory. It can be done. Bla Bla Bla. After all the explanations. I'll just have to wait and see the results. I hope and I really hope with all my fingers crossed that I won't have to spend anymore on my car after this. Unless I want to. Unless all under my will of spending. Haha. I want to save money!

You guys better save up man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home