my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Indescribable Feeling

There was a song back then. Doing real good everyone seemed to be singing it. One part of the lyrics sounds like this. Ahem.

'Unbelievable sights, indescribable feelings,
soaring tumbling free-wheelings, through an endless
diamond sky..' bla bla bla~~~


And so, this verse kept repeating in my head. No idea why. Questions have been filling up my blank mind lately. If you wanna see what's on top of my head now. It's all question marks. Riddler? No. Just question marks. So, what is it that's bothering me? I have no idea.

Sometimes it feels right, sometimes it doesn't. Why? God knows. Be right back, let me go get an apple before I started blabbering my stuffs.

I'm back. Just out of curiousity, have you guys watched a movie by the name, 'Creep'? It was on HBO just now. Stupid movie. Watching it is like a waste of time. Guess what? I even watched it in the cinema. That was totally because we have no other choice. Ling was there. You can ask her. It's not as 'creepy' as it is. But pretty disturbing. Damn. Back to the topic.

Yes, where were we?

Okay. Question is a form of expression. When you need to know. Want to know. Or simply, need to know. In a way, it is always good to ask questions. For example, How do I get to the train station? It is much better than trying to get there yourself. Or when you're curious about something. Why are you wearing that weird looking hat?
Well, sometimes questions make people angry. Asking too many questions for example. Hey, where do you think you're going? Why must you go there? What's wrong with you? Yes, very 'poh ma'. You feel like shutting them off, do you?

Alright, I just erased one whole paragraph. Don't know why. Just don't wanna crap anymore. I feel like sleeping. It's feeling a bit cozy here. Goodnight people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home