my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Is This Feeling Normal?

Read something online just now. A site which I often will logon to and read. I was just about to go take my bath until I read a long poem from the site. I felt.. well, it's kind of unexplainable. I don't know if I should feel the way I'm feeling now, or not? Maybe it's just nature to feel like this. Or maybe it's because this is my first time reading such poem from someone I'm so close to. Is it because I'm too used to knowing that someone until to a certain extend when all these happened, I couldn't accept it well? Or is it all out of jealousy? I don't know. Either ways, I know just how much efforts are needed to write a long poem. What a great anniversary feeling..

I want to accept things well,
I don't wanna feel what I just felt,
I really hope to see things more openly,
Instead of feeling all-just-jealousy,
I know I can face things the right way,
I know I can, I don't wanna have a bad day,
I just wish this feeling will go away,
For all I know, I ought to shut-up and stay the same..


Sometimes it's just hard telling problems to humans. Telling problems to the computer seems to be better. It seems like Mr. Bloggy is the only friend I have left for now. Thank you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home