my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Where'd You Go, I'd Miss You So..

'Where did it go?', I asked myself. I couldn't believe my eyes. It wasn't there. I searched for it again and again. It is no where to be seen. My heart started beating faster. The adrenaline rush in my body went crazy. I shift my attention to another bag, and another, and another. I almost lose hope. Rage was within me I felt like throwing the bags out of my sight. 'Where did it go?!', the question came back repeatedly. I lost touch.

Was it my fault? I've never left it behind, never. It was always by my side wherever I go. Even at work. I didn't even get to look at it for the last time. I tried recalling of its' whereabouts. I was very, very sure of its' location where I last left it. It was in the bag. The black colored Baleno bag I bought 4 years ago. How could it possibly dropped out?! Unless someone took it away. It wasn't any precious looking object. Not at all!

Nothing can ever replace our sentimental values. Whenever I look at my left hand, a deep scar seems to be staying within. You will be remembered, forever..



The many years we have been through,
The ups and downs that we're so used to,
Now that you're no longer around by my side,
Memories of us will stay until the end of time..

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

It makes me sad too whenever i look at pictures. I look at ur pics from interviews and i see the watch... Then i feel sad too

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home