my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

...

"Hao hao seng hei wah lei hai yat gor yao jak yum geh yan. Mun ha ji gei, lei gao ging hai mm hai?" - the voice kept lingering in my head after the conversation. Almost couldn't concentrate on driving due to the fact that the window was winded-down. Is it true? Is the voice telling the truth?

I couldn't believe what I heard throughout the whole conversation. Speechless. I didn't know what to say. Everything around me seems to be so dark. Those eyes I see before me, they were full of emotions, which I myself couldn't resist. There was nothing I can do but to listen and hold on to the tears formed within my eyes. "I have to go.. I don't want to be seen this way..", I told myself. The words, which seemed to pierce through my heart, came in one after another. Before I could do anything, tears came rolling down.

Out of the sudden, a pair of hands came down reaching me and pulled me out from the darkness. I felt warmth and it seems like the rising sun replaced the darkness around me. I kept quiet. I didn't know what to say nor do. All I needed was to be alone. I walked off quietly into the mysterious forest ahead me. I need to seek for answers.

Am I who I really am?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home