my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Friday, February 18, 2005

Updates

So so long. Finally, I have the strength to update this site, again. Thousands of apologies to all of you readers.

Had fun few weeks back. Seriously, of course it was Chinese New Year days and still, Chinese New Year now, before it ends in like one week time. Less than one week. Yesterday was cool, first time I see my family celebrating 'Bai Tin Gong' ceremony at home. Ahahaha it was fun, we lit up firecrackers 8 feet long. This is so fun. It was loud. Super-LOUD. Anyway, LingLing wasn't with me cos she had to do the same at home too. I even missed the firecrackers her Dad lit last week during her open house. I thought it was her neighbours. Bah..

What else happened. Erm. Yeah, I banged my friends car from the back. Was doing a reverse in erm.. sort of like blur case me la ha. Heard the sensor beeping and even heard him horning from the back and yet I didn't stop. Bang. There goes his Proton logo. Cracked. A bit of my paint on his car. That's about it. My car, gone case. Ahahaha the paint actually cracked on both sides of the bumper! How ridiculously thin paint I have. Bah. Need to do some touch up soon. Or maybe just re-spray the whole car! Muahaha. Speaking about cars. I have a really fetish plan for my car.

First of all, I would like to force my Dad into getting me rims, and nicer tyres. 16 inch would do. That would probably cost him RM2500. Then I'd get myself a bodykit, with customized side fenders. That would cost me say, RM1500? Change my grill. Door visors, erm can get that for like less than RM100. Airbrush my car accordingly to my own design. I have no idea how much that will cost. What else. Yeah, do another layer of window tinting. Smoke my headlights. Since it's smoked, I doubt my light will be as bright as it used to be, so HID will not be excluded. That's another RM1200. Then I'll proceed to getting myself a new air filter. Probably Blitz, and that's RM300. New springs. Lower the back of the car, it looks really 'retarded' cos it's like so so high. I wonder if I can do exhaust also. It really pissed me off thinking that it's still an automatic 4-gear car. How I wish Malaysia imported manual as well. Then I can do more. Bah.. Yeah, since I have like so many good shit on my car, I might as well get myself anti-car theft system. That's like another RM1000? Should be good enough.

Overall, I have a feeling to be spending.. RM4500? Excluding the rims and tyres of course. I seriously have no budget for that man. Others, can slowly do but first thing to do is to get rims and wider tyres. Then I can proceed with other plans. Sorry to be suddenly talking about cars though. Blog later, need to go pay car installments. Cars again. Bah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home