my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Red Light

Went clubbing with LingLing and some of Astooers. I've known them for like 6 years and now only I get to see them clubbing. This is really funny. They don't really like going clubbing but more to getting a nice place to sit and talk and drink. Mamak. Ehehe but really had fun clubbing with them la. Ling got stuck a while because of lion dance ceremony around the corner. Oh yeah, we went to The Loft along the Sherator Imperial, KL area. I find the place quite nice though. Too bad we had to stand because all the other table were all reserved.

Left the place around 2 plus. Then we went to Bangsar for mamak. Had Ramly burger, again. Why again? Cos I had one before we went clubbing in KL. Didn't get to eat at home cos busy downloading games to PDA. Bah.. Bangsar was full of Malays. Ehehe. Mom called around 3 plus and asked my whereabouts. Told me to drive safely and come home earlier.

After sending Ling home, I drove off to send Pools home in Subang. I didn't stop at the red traffic light, as usual.. but didn't realise there's a police car right after the traffic light outside Eastin Hotel. They parked their car at the bus stop. How great is that. I stopped my car behind their car. They approached, I lowered down my window, but only half. Just in case.

Policeman: Tak henti kat trafik lampu merah.. Denda saman 300 kalau bayar.
Me: *smiled* Encik, boleh tolong ah?
Policeman: Kenapa tak henti? Ngantuk eh?
Me: Ya la, ngantuk la encik. Tolong eh?
Policeman: Tolong boleh tolong. Tapi bagi lesen dulu.
Me: *took my license out*
Policeman: Nak bagi berapa?
Me: Encik, 20 boleh? Pelajar la
Policeman: 20 tak boleh la. Sini ada 3 orang. (but I only see 2, maybe the other guy fell asleep in the car)
Me: Boleh la, pelajar..
Policeman: Belajar mana?
Me: Inti..
Policeman: Kat Subang eh?
Me: Betul.. boleh la encik..
Policeman: Tak boleh la.. 50
Me: *what the fuck, at this point I wanted to ask him to just give the fucking summon* Tadi keluar makan, duit habis. 20 la..
Policeman: Tambah sikit lagi la..
Pools: Encik, 30 boleh? Boleh la.
Me: Ya la, 30 okay?
*Pools took 30 bucks from his wallet*
Policeman: Letak bawah sikit. Cermin turun sikit.
Me: *did as he directed* Nah.. Terima kasih eh Encik.
Policeman: *gave my license back* Okay

During the whole of the conversation, the other policeman was acting as if he's copying down my informations. Lamer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home