my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Monday, February 21, 2005

I Hate Motorcyclists.

This morning, as usual I send my siblings to school. Dropped sis down earlier because couldn't stop my car anywhere around her college. Got a bit frust and left early. Usually, I'd accompany her until her class starts around 8am. But couldn't do it today. Frust.

So I was driving until I reached the big yellow box junction around my area. The light was green. So I drove carefully because that's a very 'dirty' road. Just right after passing the big yellow box, this stupid Uncle in his 40's speed his way through his direction, which he's supposed to stop. I was like what the fuck. Horned non-stop and he just drove off. Assholes man. Motorcyclists are really stupid. Brainless. Fuckers..

Some of you didn't get what I was trying to say. Wasn't your fault, I must be half stoning writing that :)

1 Comments:

Blogger tIcKLeMe said...

harlow eric!

i hate motorcyclist just as bad as you. motorcycles should be banned because people just dunno how to ride them.

and oh, hehe, it's becky ere. didnt know you have a blog till now. hiaks. take cares!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home