my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Condolence To A Friend

LingLing got up early and went online with my computer today. I went on sleeping. Just when my MSN account got logged in automatically, Ling asked me what happened cos 3 of my friends nick says negative stuff related to condolences. I got shocked and messaged one of them, but no reply. All of their status was put to Away. I short messaged a friend in United States. Didn't reply as well.

Until I came in online just now. My friends sister got murdered in a shopping complex. I felt really shocked. As I went online and read about the news, I felt really.. stoned. The things which people can do. They're just.. drastic.

I hope you stay strong my friend,
People who does things like these,
Will get their vengeance in the end,
Condolence to you she who has left,
Will be missed..

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

*hugs* The culprit will not be able to run free... May she rest in peace.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home