my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Hot & Sunny Day

It was very very hot today. I don't know why but Gary once told me that it's always like that especially when it's Chinese New Year. Didn't really notice this for the past few years but heck it's really really hot today. Had only one bowl of rice today along with some other dishes Mom cooked for lunch. Didn't really feel like eating still but glad I don't feel all the stomach ache and all.

Have to wake up early tomorrow morning again sending siblings to class, as usual. Then I think I'll go home and bath myself then off I go to settle my phone bill getting ready for Chinese New Year and check my result in college. I hope I pass, I really do. I even dreamt of my results yesterday night. I passed. But it's only a dream. I hope I pass.. bah..

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

*hugs for luck* BaYBee!~

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home