my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Friday, February 04, 2005

Sucky Day..

Let's do this real quick. Don't really have the mood to blog. Attended a Press Conference in 98.8 Redifussion Radio Station this morning. Not too bad. Until I went to One Utama for lunch. Wanted to wash car in Eneos because my car really, really is dirty. Just when I got out from the car, the guy said not washing today because they don't have enough workers. I mean hey I'm paying you to wash my car. How could you say that? Nevermind. Went looking for carpark instead and found one after a few roundings. At the same time, this Black color Toyota Altis was totally opposite of me, tailing this couple to their car. But I signalled first. So she signalled as well. Yes, I can see it very clearly she's a lady. In fact, look more like aunty to me. Both of our cars signalled for the carpark. So I thought, if the car reversed to go from where my car is located at, I'd park in because the aunty would have to eventually reverse her car to the back.. and if the car reversed to her side, I'd let her have the carpark. Initially, the car reversed to her side and she did a lot of reversing. So I parked in. Left my car and went for lunch.

Didn't really check on the car when I got back because I THOUGHT aunties aren't youngsters. They might do stuff to your car. Until I got home just now. Dad showed me a really really long scratch on the left side of my car. FUCKED UP. I knew something would go wrong in the carpark basement, just never thought that aunty would do such thing. I should've marked down her car plate number. Bitch. Really one bitchy bitch. She shall have her punishment soon. By curse. She's cursed. Fucks..

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home