my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

What A Dreadful Night..

Let's do a quick recap on what happened yesterday.. and yesterday night. I woke up in the morning but kinda lazy to fetch siblings to school, so told sis to inform Mom I've headache, which I don't. When I got up in the afternoon, I felt a bit weird. Stomach not feeling too good. Then at night, I went to Philip's dinner with LingLing. Had a bit of headache at that time.

We had like 10 dishes for dinner and I ate quite a lot. In fact, I think everyone felt bloated. But to me, I felt extra bloated.. and headache. Soon after dinner, we went to a cafe behind Jln Alor, Ole Cafe. Quite a nice place, too bad I wasn't feeling quite alright. I went to Kiosk opposite the street to get myself Panadol Actifast. Indeed, my headache went off in like half an hours time. BUT, stomach still felt uncomfortable. LingLing had to drive me home because of that :(

When I reached home, I force myself to vomit and I did vommitted for like 5 times before going to bed. I thought it was over, but it came back. Rolled here and there for like the whole night. Stomach pain and all. Man, it was dreadful. Sent a message to sisters phone to inform her about this as I don't think I'll be able to send them to class the next morning. Mom came in my room and asked if I'm alright. Went back to sleep after that.. Still couldn't sleep though.

Dad bought me porridge for lunch but didn't have appetite for it. Stoned. Tried to get sleep somemore. Mom asked Dad to bring me to the doctor after that. Doctor pressed my stomach for like a few times until I felt pain on the right side of my stomach. Then doctor moved my legs everywhere and asked if I felt anymore pain in the stomach. No pain. So I asked doctor the reason why I felt pain on the right side of my stomach. He told me that he's a bit worried if I happen to have appendicitis and asked to see him if I still feel the pain at night. Luckily, I don't feel any. *touchwood*

Alright, I need to go sleep. Hopefully I'd feel better tonight. Goodnight people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home