my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

haih..

this is really stoning man.. and it proves that one cannot be working when they are sleepy.. before taking my nap today i wrote something of linglings car.. then only i found out its not posted! shitzzzz.. anyway heres what i wrote..

"after reaching college around 12 plus.. lingling called.. and asked where i am.. well to tell you the truth.. i was in college already when lingling called.. and parked my car too.. but told her i havent reach yet cos wanted to write her something and put on her car.. saw her car somewhere in the parking lot and had this urge of writing her stuff and putting it on her windscreen.. ehehehe.. mana tau she called.. oh yeah linglings car had some problems too! she said the battery lights came out.. so i thought must be the car water or something.. cos i smoked my car last time muahahaa.. then deni took her carpark and checked her car.. that was when lingling actually thought someone gave her assignment 1 paper?! ahahaha i couldnt find any paper so i took some of my scrap papers from last semester with assignment 1 on it at the back ekekeeke.. lingling look so happy! *hugs* you so cute ehehe"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home