my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

what a day..

as usual i woke up 0638 this morning and started my daily routine sending siblings to class.. then headed home and yeah didnt sleep.. instead cleaned my car.. it looks really shiny.. ehehehe soon after that went online and composed a song.. dont know what title yet.. but i think it still need to be touch-up..

went to only one class today and started rushing for assignment with deni.. outcome for it today is erm.. can say almost done.. now we have to do the editing.. everything is like so sudden nowadays.. semester cut short.. assignments due dates coming soon and yeah whole lotsa assignments yet to be done.. this is only one of them..

guess what happened besides all these.. i had stomach ache.. very very pain.. dont know why.. couldnt be having food poisoning cos if i did *touchwood* i wouldnt be here blogging.. had lunch really late.. at 4? yeah at approximately around 1600 international time.. had this nissin noodle hot and spicy soup.. not too bad.. wonder why they call it nissin instead of maggie.. it looks the same to me.. and taste the same too..

well i hope there will be more inspirations on their way to my brains cos i need to write more songs.. preferably good ones.. eheheh wish me luck :) alright time to get some sleep.. a nap i mean.. eyes are closing.. good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home